Tuesday 27 May 2014

The scary day off...



Me and mum ''we going somewhere i said were mum I'm not talling why i said'. It was on monday 2010

walking in first we got out off the car walking in the class room with a grin on my face  then after I had hanged my bag up. I asked mum if we can go on the playground? yes repled mum so I went on the and played on the play-ground then suddenly ... the bell went mum side time to go in ok so i run in the class -room like a rocket i was thinking it was a spokey class-room.

Rit be brave geir time for mum to go ok as she wallk's of like a rocket biy mum. I side as i wallk in the calss room she side biy!! and I went to listen to the Teacher.






























































































































































1 comment:

  1. I like the part when you said I run in to the classroom like a rocket

    From gypsy

    ReplyDelete